Tuesday, September 25, 2007

life...

Had a great time with my friends and my band this past weekend....hard to get back in the swing of things after a weekend outta the routine but I'm doing what I can....

Today I went to Youth Villages school for some observation hours for my class....wow...this was really hard to see these kids with such severe emotional and behavioral difficulties....the teachers and counselors who work here have my utmost respect as this seems like it would be a very difficult place to work....I witnessed a child have to be restrained by 2 adults and that's when it really hit me how much most of these kids of probably seen in their young lives...it was a pretty intense and moving experience....

Got out for a quick 6 miler today just to keep the legs loose...probably gonna get up and do the same in the morning....

I haven't been excited to see a movie in ages...I think I have only seen 3 movies in the theater in the past 3 or 4 years...just not really my thing, but I really want to see Into the Wild....I read this book about two years ago and loved it...I hope the movie does the story justice....do yourself a favor and read the book before the movie if you have the chance...its not a terribly long read and it reads really fast....I was checking out Youtube for the trailer and ran across the some of the music by Eddie Vedder...pretty cool I must say....check it out....

hope all is well....happy running and share the road!

No comments: