Tuesday, January 15, 2008

still alive...

I am still alive....I have classes until 10:15 every Monday through Friday and it is kicking my sleep schedule's ass...

I have not been running like I need to...have had no real "long" runs since early December...

I am racing Swampstomper 50k on Sunday and I'm not sure what to expect....

I have been to the Tuesday night track workout 2 straight weeks in a row....I'm getting faster in 08....

I plan on going to the track every Tuesday for the entire spring...

I am accepted and officially going to the National Outdoor Leadership School in Washington and B.C. Canada on May 19 for an Outdoor Educator course in mountaineering and rock climbing....

I'm climbing 2-3 times a week now....

I can't do all 3 days of Sylamo...I think I'm going to have to stick with the 50 miler only....

I'm coming out of adventure racing retirement on March 1 to do the Natchez Trace Adventure Race.....watch out

I want to average 50-60 miles a week for the spring....

I want to be in the best shape of my life for NOLS....

Life is good.....

Been on the trainer on the bike some too.....

3 comments:

Jolly Green Thumb said...

I was starting to wonder if you were ever gonna blog again. I will see you on sunday.

runningtwig said...

I was wondering about you too! Glad to see you back. I'll see you Sunday.

squatting bear said...

Hey, dude!!!! I heard John Manly has been lookin' for ta on the trails. He said he really admires your form? Just kidding, I finally had to tell that crazy asshole to leave me alone!! Let's all run and drink sometime. See ya on the trails!!!