Monday, July 23, 2007

feelin good....

Finished last week with just over 32.6 miles...pretty much felt good all week when it came to running...

Lauren and I went out and did a really lame photo shoot for Health and Fitness as they are doing an article on trail running, though I kind of wonder where the article will go after some of my interview questions...I decided I'm gonna buck up and go ahead and do the 50k at Bartlett Park....if anything it will be a good opportunity to get in a long run with an aid station every few miles and some good company....

plan to bump this week up to about 40 miles...last Saturday I ran 15 at Shelby Farms (oh yeah, the temperature this past weekend was amazing early in the morning!) and I'm planning to go 20-22 or so this weekend....

on another note, I recently acquired a new commuter bike...I picked up an early 80's Bianchi frame from a customer at the Union store and turned it in to a fixed gear, which means there is no such thing as coasting on it, if the rear wheel is moving, so are the pedals....I put a rack on it today and it is ready to rock....

until next time....happy running and share the road

No comments: